PDPD Information Text
Entegrem Elektromekanik Mühendislik (“COMPANY”) takes the necessary technical and legal measures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) in the processing of your personal data due to the activities it carries out. Relevant persons can access detailed information on the processing of their personal data, transfer to third parties, legal reasons for collecting personal data and their rights under KVKK from this information text.
A. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data is processed by the COMPANY or the real/legal persons it appoints as the data controller in the following cases and conditions:
1. In order to fulfill our obligations regarding our field of activity in accordance with the relevant legislation and to carry out our activities in accordance with the legislation,
2. In order to improve, develop and diversify our services and activities, to produce alternatives and to offer them to people with whom we have commercial relations,
3. For the purpose of preparing various reports, research and presentations, planning emergency management processes, and monitoring financial and accounting affairs,
4. In order to determine and implement our business strategies,
5. For the purpose of complete execution of the contracts to which our company is a party and to check that the other party has fulfilled the contracts completely,
6. In order to ensure the legal security of real/legal persons who are in relationship with our company,
7. In order to carry out marketing, analysis and satisfaction studies,
8. In order to receive and evaluate suggestions for improving processes,
9. In order to ensure the security of our company’s buildings and work areas with camera recording and other security measures and to control entrances and exits,
10. Voice and call recordings, in case of communication with our call centers or company phones, are collected in order to detect the communication and determine its content.
11. In order to carry out the necessary quality and standard inspections or to fulfill our other obligations determined by laws and regulations,
12. In order to follow up financial processes and finalize them correctly,
13. In order to promote and announce the event we attend or organize and to inform third parties,
14. In order to evaluate the recruitment processes of our employee candidates and maintain our Human Resources policies,
15. In order to take the necessary precautions for occupational health and safety within the scope of our obligations arising from the legislation, to plan and carry out training processes, and to provide early intervention in health-related issues,
16. In order to increase our employees’ morale and motivation, performance level, satisfaction, interaction with each other and with our Company, and to ensure their loyalty to our Company,
17. For the purpose of carrying out sponsorship, social responsibility and advertising projects,
18. In order to fulfill the demands of public institutions and organizations,
19. In order to provide our guests with access to the internet,
20. In order to prepare and fulfill our human resources policies,
21. In order to follow up and conclude legal processes,
22. For the purpose of planning and execution of shuttle services and various logistics activities,
23. In order to create statistical data when our website is visited, to record visitor information and to provide feedback upon request,
24. In order to notify about changes in the legislation or the policies we accept or to make notifications that concern the data subject.
B. Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data processed within the scope of the law and other legislation and the above mentioned data processing purposes and within the framework of the conditions determined by KVKK:
1. To legally authorized and relevant public institutions and organizations, in line with the requests of authorized and relevant public institutions and organizations and within the framework of legal regulations,
2. To banks, our suppliers, our business partners, in order to exercise contractual rights and fulfill obligations, and to carry out our transactions specific to the sector in which we operate,
3. To independent audit companies, legal consultants, medical consultants, banks, intermediary institutions, supervisory and regulatory authorities, relevant public institutions, professional organizations, in order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations,
4. To our suppliers, audit firms, certification bodies and information security firms from whom we receive services in order to establish the necessary quality, confidentiality and standards,
5. To our business partners and suppliers for the purpose of preparing and implementing strategies regarding our activities,
6. To health institutions, hospitals, legally authorized third parties and relevant public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill our obligations within the framework of occupational health and safety legislation and emergency medical interventions,
7. To real and legal persons and public institutions and organizations with which we cooperate in order to realize the activities of our company,
8. To our business partners and suppliers for the purpose of carrying out advertising, promotion and promotion processes,
9. To solution partner companies that provide repair, maintenance, repair and service services, our suppliers and companies operating in this field,
10. To third parties and institutions that request references based on valid legal reasons, limited to the subject of the request,
11. To software companies established at home and abroad and to our suppliers operating in this field, for the operating systems, computer programs, software, cloud services and their maintenance and repair that we use within the company,
12. To third parties, tourism companies, hotels, organization companies, consulates, visa application centers and legally authorized persons providing services in this field for the purpose of carrying out international and domestic travel and accommodation processes, 13. To our suppliers, research and survey companies in order to carry out research and survey activities within the framework of satisfaction for our company,
14. To domestic and/or foreign private and public legal entities in order to increase the company’s awareness and brand value, improve the internet infrastructure and maintain up-to-dateness,
15. Within the scope of security, technology and cloud services, we can transfer digital data to institutions/organizations established at home and abroad that provide services in this field. These transfer operations are carried out by our Company in accordance with the provisions regulated by KVKK and can be transferred to servers abroad or to the cloud environment in cases where cloud computing is used, due to the information technologies that our Company and/or the companies listed above can use.
C. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Personal data within the COMPANY; Considering the data processing conditions stipulated in KVKK, especially the following methods; contract, official letters from public institutions and organizations, references, business and solution partners, one-on-one interviews, cookies and log records, social media and mobile applications, call center applications, survey studies, applications and interviews made in person, by mail or electronically. is collected in and around our work areas by CCTV, audio and video recording devices, and all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, including but not limited to these.
D. Storage and Destruction of Personal Data
Our company stores personal data in proportion to the purpose of processing personal data. Personal data is stored until the end of the period required by the relevant legislation, if the purpose and/or reason for processing is no longer valid. When the purpose and reason for processing personal data no longer exists and the statute of limitations required to ensure our legal obligations are completed, personal data will be destroyed.
E. Rights of the Relevant Person
Each relevant person has the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
1. Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
2. Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
3. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
5. Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring processing no longer exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
7. Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
8. Requesting compensation for the damage in case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data.
The relevant person may submit his/her requests regarding these rights in writing, by sending a notice to our Company’s address below, via a notary public, or by applying in person by presenting his/her ID. The requests of the relevant person will be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis.
F. Identity of the Data Controller
Title : Entegrem Elektromekanik Mühendislik
Web Address : www.entegrem.com.tr
Phone : +90 262 646 00 70
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Balçık Mahallesi 3215. Sokak No:31/A 41400 Gebze / KOCAELİ